Tuesday 18 September 2012

Letter from the PM!

As the email promotions continue to fill my inbox (thank you very much London 2012 for allowing me to see England v San Marino next month for £20.12!), I then receive a rather odd looking letter.

As my housemate quite rightly pointed out, it looked like my job title was "The Prime Minister"...
I hastily opened it having absolutely no clue why I would be receiving such a letter. Surely I hadn't been bad?!

To my astonishment it was a letter from 10 Downing Street and a Mr Cameron thanking me personally (ha) for my efforts as a games maker. Really nice touch. It's not often such an esteemed person sends you something... another item to frame (I have so many things I'm going to need to buy a house very soon will lots of wall space).

This has followed an equally nice email from Lord Coe and a GM supplement in The Times.

Only question left to answer is do I take up McDonald's offer of making my volunteering into a McDs qualification?!

Oh... and how do I get to Rio?????

No comments:

Post a Comment