Thursday 30 August 2012

Fame at last!

Clearly a half day at work, a shift at the athletes village and numerous photos and videos will take it's toll on an iPhone 4S' battery. It died towards the end of the ceremony...

It wasn't until I got back to my car in Ealing Broadway and begun to recharge it that my phone started going berserk!

Texts, voicemails, Facebook updates and Whatsapp messages galore as people had spotted me on the Channel 4 coverage (including my mum!!).

During the Issac Newton apple scene, a bright light from across the other side of the stadium shone bright upon our section. Little did I know that we were being filmed for the mass apple eating part of the ceremony!


Great spot!

We had rehearsed a 5 second countdown then a fake bite of an apple.... but I had given my apple to Alex (who had eaten it leaving me with an orange!). I faked eating an orange and been spotted doing so on TV in a delayed reaction to everyone else!! Hilarious!!

Spotters badges need to be given to all my friends and family who saw the 2 second glimpse! Acting lessons for me...

2 comments:

  1. love it! have you got the full shot? (with James & me in it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed. The one I text you? Shall I email it?

    ReplyDelete