Thursday 16 August 2012

Training at The Grange

Last night I was invited to The Grange in St Paul's to take part in my games maker training. What started off being an unknown quantity (as I still am not 100% on what I will be doing), finished off in similar fashion.

Sat through some PowerPoint slides about the hotel venues etc, but was then taken away to a side room (with about 15 others) to be told that we were the lucky ones... The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) who are based in Germany, were in fact only bringing over key staff and we were to fill in the gaps of each department.

What an absolute honour and privilege to be working for the governing body of Paralympic sport! Feeling extremely proud to have been selected and can't wait for start.

In terms of my actual role, won't know until I get there unless they email me beforehand!

No comments:

Post a Comment